Pet Boarding Requirements:
Current on the following vaccines:
- Rabies (1yr or 3yr)
- Bordetella (kennel cough) **Dogs only**
- Negative Fecal sample within the last 12 months
- Canine Influenza (Dog Flu)
- Negative fecal within 3 months of stay. A fecal check can be done during stay to fulfill this requirement. All dogs found positive will be de-wormed while staying.
- No visible signs of illness.
- Free of fleas and ticks. All pets found to have fleas or ticks will be treated during stay
Additional Services offered:
- Nail Trims
- Additional play time
- Pets requiring medical treatment or special needs may board on an as needed basis. Please contact out staff to discuss and make proper arrangements