“We care for your pets as if they were our own”
Our boarding facility is a comfortable home away from home for your pet. Our facility is climate controlled and veterinarian supervised. You are able to pick up and drop off your pet during our convenient business hours. Your boarding stay includes:
- Four daily walks
- Play Time
- Hill’s Science Diet food is provided but if you do not feed this food, please bring yours along!
- Our boarding is designed for people friendly pets that enjoy “hands on” are.
- Additional play time can be arranged
- Comfortable Bedding and…..
- Lots of Love and Attention!!
Feel free to bring anything your pet might enjoy from home. Having familiar treats and toys from home can help a pet feel more comfortable in a new place. We will also administer any medication your pet might need during his/her stay. Please note, injectable medication requires an additional administration fee.
Providing top-notch veterinary services including our state-of-the-art surgical suite for all procedures, from routine spays & neuters to complex orthopedic or thoracic surgeries.
- 24-hour care available after any surgery if requested by client.
- Complete laboratory diagnostic services including our own in-hospital blood analysis, blood chemistries and heartworm testing
- Digital Radiography unit which provides crystal clear images in seconds
- State of the art therapy laser machine
- Surgical Laser that allows for quick, pain free and low cost removal of small lumps and warts!
- Full Dental Station and care for treatment and control of periodontal disease
- Wellness Exams/ Annual Vaccinations
- Complete monitoring of surgical patients with cardiac monitors including pulse oximetry
- Nutritional counseling by one of our veterinarians or nurse nutrition counselors
- Nursing care and paramedical care by qualified veterinary technicians
- Comprehensive pain management
- Travel and health certificates for your pet